Opening Times & Prices
Opening Times 2017
|January||Wednesday||10:00 - 16:00||hourly|
|February||Wednesday||10:00 - 16:00||hourly|
|March||Wednesday||10:00 - 16:00||hourly|
|April||daily||10:00 - 16:00||hourly|
|May||daily||09:30 - 17:00||continuously|
|June||daily||09:30 - 17:00||continuously|
|July||daily||09:30 - 17:00||continuously|
|August||daily||09:30 - 17:00||continuously|
|September||daily||09:30 - 17:00||continuously|
|Oktober||daily||10:00 - 16:00||hourly|
|November||Sat. 25., Sun.26.||10:00 - 16:00||hourly|
|December||Advent-Weekends: Sat, Sun||10:00 - 16:00||hourly|
Special opening Times
|Christmas Days||26. Dec. 2017 - 06. Feb. 2017||10:00 - 16:00||hourly|
- Tours start at: 10:15, 11:15, 12:15, 13:15, 14:15 and 15:15
- Tours start at regular intervals (i.e. you may have to wait from 5 to 20 minutes). The last tour starts at 16:45.
Prices valid from 01.04.2017 until 31.03.2018
|Park incl. Kaiservilla
|Adults||€ 4,60||€ 6,70||€ 14,50||€ 16,50|
|Concesssion||€ 3,60||€ 5,10||€ 13,--||€ 14,40|
|Children||€ 3,60||€ 5,10||€ 7,80||€ 9,30|
|Family||€ 10,80||€ 15,00||€ 28,00||€ 32,--|
Entry to the Kaiservilla: including park and guided tour (ca. 45 min; obligatory). Tickets may be purchased on site before visit.
Ticket types and Combinations
- The Imperial villa
- The entrance to the Imperial villa includes a guided tour (duration: aprox. 45min)
- The Imperial villa + Photomuseum
- Includes a guided tour in the Imperial villa (duration: aprox. 45min) and the entrance to the photomuseum.
- Age from 7 to 16, free entrance for <7 years.
- Mother, father, one child, each further child EUR 5,--
- Retiree 60+, handicapped, patients at a health resort, students, soliders, civilian service each with identity card
- If your group consist of people speaking different languages, please select the language in which you want to hear the tour, the rest of the group will receive a text in his / her language. These text sheets are available in almost every language, English, French, Polish, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portogese, etc.
- Disabled persons
- The Imperial Villa is a protected historic building, and for that reason is not completely free of hindrances. Special group tours can be arranged on request, but limited to the ground floor. Direct vehicle access to the house is also possible in these cases. The sanitary facilities are unfortunately not designed to cope with wheelchairs. The Park is only partially accessible for wheelchairs, due to its steep hilly nature.
- Please note that animals may not be taken into the house or on guided tours. Conventional pet animals are free to use the Park.
- Photography / Shooting
- Taking photos and making movies from outside the house is - for private use only - unrestricted. Inside the house photography and shooting is prohibited.
Commercial / Press: If you intend to take photos or to film for commercial purposes you have to contact our office for an accreditation. This especially holds on events.
Site maintained by Valentin Habsburg-Lothringen